The club runs a mixture of handi-capped, graded and mass start road races as well as individual and team time trails through out the months of daylight savings.
1. Only new riders that haven’t been past members will be allowed a maximum of three non-membership
rides after which they must be members
2. To race a club championship you must be a paid up member to both ACM Cycling section and Cycling NZ
a minimum of three weeks before the event
3. Visitors may ride the Individual Time Trial and Individual Hill Climb events following the $10.00 ride fee.
Their results won’t count towards a championship
4. Visitors are welcome to ride club races only after payment of the $10.00 fee.
Please note there maybe some errors or changes on to program ( such as start location etc or type of race ) so check in the event section and I hope to keep up to date details changes
Without the help of voluntaries none of our events would be possible.
All members are encouraged to help out for only 2 or 3 three events over the whole season.
It would be extremely helpful if you could all commit to your 2 marshalling duties in advance to ease the pressure each week. – first in first served . Please make contact with Karen blade at bladie
ACM Club Championships
The club holds 4 events for their riders to compete for Open and age group titles. We have:
- 40km ITT;
- Hill Champs a ITT up Kourarau Hill/Admiral;
- mass start road race.
For dates and Venues click on Tuesday night race program
Results 2016/17 Championship Results Click Here
Results 2014/15 Championship Results Click here