The Clark Cup is a 80k handicap road race run over a new course.
The course will start on Te Ore Ore Bideford Road, proceed up then up the Whangaehu Vally to a U turn at Dryers Rock Road. Fast run back down the valley and then a left on to Te Ore Ore Bideford Road and out to the old school. Another U turn at Mangapurupuru Road and back to the start/finish.
The event is open to anyone with a CNZ license.
- Entries are open. Click on the link below.
- Entry fee is $25.00 plus any card fees.
- Late entry fee of $35.00 plus any card fees applies from Sunday 11th.
- Online entries close Saturday 17th at midday.
- Late entries will be accepted on the day before 9.00am.
- Event date Sunday 18th October 2020.
- Registration ACM Club Rooms, Blair Street, Masterton
- Registration from 8.00am till 9.15am.
- Start time from 10.00am. Groups and group start times will be published on the day.
- Start and Finish Location approx 100 Te Ore Ore Bideford Road
- Distance approx 80k
- Climbing metres approx 1109m
- Light lunch provided.
- 1st Handicap
- Fastest Time Male & Female
- Fastest U17 Male & Female
Start/Finish approx 200 Te Ore Ore Bideford Road.
6k Left onto Whangaehu Valley Road
24.5k U turn at Dreyers Rock Road
43k Left turn onto Te Ore Ore Bideford Road
58.7 U turn at Mangapurupuru Road
80k Finish on Te Ore Ore Bideford Road