The Clark Cup is a 80k handicap road race run over the Wainuioru and beyond course. Open to anyone with a CNZ license.
- Entries are open. Click on the link below.
- Entry fee is $25.00 plus any card fees.
- Late entry fee of $35.00 plus any card fees applies from Wednesday 19th.
- Online entries close Saturday 22nd.
- Late entries will be accepted on the day before 9.00am.
- Event date Sunday 23rd September 2018.
- Registration ACM Club Rooms, Blair Street, Masterton
- Registration from 8.00am till 9.15am.
- Start time from 10.00am. Groups and group start times will be published on the day.
- Start Location 200 Watsons Road
- Finish top of Limeworks Hill, approx 350 Masterton Stronvar Road
- Distance approx 81k
- Climbing metres approx 1050m
- Light lunch provided.
- 1st Handicap
- 1st Vet Male & Female
- Fastest Time Male & Female
- Fastest U17 Male & Female
Turnarounds are approximate.