Athletics & Cycling Masterton (ACM)
We aim to support and encourage cyclists, runners and walkers to enjoy their chosen sport as a life recreation. We are a social, family-oriented club that welcomes people of all ages and levels of ability.
Our committee members are listed here along with other details of the club.
While we are proud of our sports men and women of international and national standing, we highly value the many families and indiviuals who participate in the club events in pursuit of their personal goals and for the great social interaction and mutual support that club membership offers.
Financial members of ACM are entitled to participate in both cycling and running events and are exempt from local event fees. So join ACM now and support this fantastic club. It not only benefits you, but your membership helps ensure that we can continue to offer great local events and support local sporting endeavours in the years to come.
Application for Annual Subscription
Membership for Athletics & Cycling Masterton is due annually on the 1st October.
- The Harriers annual registration with Athletics NZ lasts from 1 April to 31 March.
- The Cycling NZ annual licensing period is 1 January to 31 December.
- An ACM registration night (Cycling & Harrier) will be held after the annual AGM
- All applications: email: the relevant contact people below or post to PO Box 375, Masterton.
For membership enquiries contact:
- Harriers Graeme Butcher 027 818 1080 email: email@example.com
- Cyclists Lesley Mouat 0275 921 656 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: If you join ACM through the running section but also want to cycle, then you need to get a Cycling NZ Licence through the cycling section.
Click here for the Application Form
- Financial cycling members of ACM who wish to ride must obtain a Cycling NZ Licence. This licence is to be obtained directly online from Cycling NZ Link to Cycling New Zealand . This licence insures the rider to ride on the roads
- For cyclists new to the club, you may be allowed up to 3 rides after which you must join ACM and obtain a Cycling New Zealand license.
- Riders visiting from other clubs, may be allowed to ride provided they pay a $10 entry fee per ride.
- All Members must marshal a minimum of two times per season
- Visitors are not permitted to ride in Club Championship races.
- Financial members of ACM Harriers
- Must be affiliated to Athletics NZ. Fees are paid to ACM who pass the levy directly to Athletics Wellington.
- Are entitled to participate in inter-club events.
- Are exempt from local cycling and Harrier event fees.
- Non-members: Harrier events $5 adults & $3 youths
- E-banking to ACM account (02-0688-0020447-00) and email to the relevant person as above
- Take the completed form and cash or cheque to the next race
- Post to Athletics & Cycling Masterton, P O Box 375, Masterton.