Possible date change for Wairarapa Marathon & Half Marathon

posted in: Uncategorized | 0

COVID strikes again forcing the postponement of the Wellington Marathon and associated events. They may need to use the 10th Oct when ours is scheduled for. To support them we will postpone our event if needed. We will make a decision ASAP and keep you posted.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

20 − ten =