Looking forward to seeing you all on Sunday. This is a social event, no handicaps or grade places.
Start times are in waves (see image) based on previous grades and finish times. If you think you are in the wrong wave message us now.
The course is three 2 km laps for adults. Children can do 1, 2 or 3 laps but must decide before 10 am.
Please observe all COVID rules:
- physical distancing, especially before and after the race
- use the hand sanitiser
- bring your own towel
- bring your own drink (no morning tea or prize-giving)
- NO SPITTING
- Register when you arrive – we need contact details so allow plenty of time.
- We will have the toilets downstairs open but not upstairs
- Please DO NOT come if you are unwell, or are defined as being ‘at risk’